In Internet, Facebook is one of the best social media used to communicate with people around the World. Almost every internet user have a Facebook Account.
Facebook allow users to share videos using their facebook account. So most of us share our personal or public videos. We may have came across some of the most admirable videos that we think to download unfortunately there is no download or save option for videos. Now we found a trick to download videos using IDM (Internet Download Manager).
What is Internet Download Manager?
Internet download manager is a tool used to download files from internet in efficient way also it speeds up the downloading speed. It almost supports every file formate and also contains lots and lots of other features like pause, resume current downloading file if downloading file link breaks it automatically refreshes the link and starts downloading, not only this it also contains many other features. If you don't have IDM Click Here to Download.
Steps to Download Facebook Videos Using IDM in PC:
- Open Facebook in your browser and make sure its logged in.
- Usually In Pc Facebook homepage link looks like this https://www.facebook.com/ change it as https://m.facebook.com in browser address bar and click enter, now Facebook opens in mobile mode.
- Now browser your Facebook Video after you got it click play button.
- After Clicking Play button, just right click on playing video using your mouse and select COPY VIDEO URL. (Note: Before you try to copy the video url make sure you pressed play button.)
- Now open your Internet Download Manager.
- Click Add url Button, a small window opens and paste your video url and click ok button. It takes you to download window now choose saving path and click Start download button.
That's it This is the way to download facebook video using IDM in PC. Hoping It is so helpful to you if so please share with your friends.